Mr Bean Screensaver
It appears there were three Mr. Bean’s Holiday screensavers on the official site for both PC and Mac: Falling Bean Screensaver, Video Screensaver and one simply titled Screensaver. Unfortunately the links no longer work, however I was able to retrieve a copy of the Video Screensaver for PC only (sorry Mac users), also I can confirm that yes, as of 2020 it does work on Windows 10.
The screensaver contains two video sequences of Mr. Bean having fun inside your computer screen. There is sound, but you can mute this in the settings if need be.
Mr Bean Screensaver Videos
Preview the Mr Bean’s Holiday Screensaver in these two sample videos.
The first, sees Mr Bean wandering around inside your computer screen, looking quite intrigued by the whole thing. The second vdeo shows the part of the screensaver where Mr Bean dances to Shaggy’s Boombastic (admit it, that’s the part you mainly want the screensaver for isn’t it?).
Play both videos at the same time…makes a cool music video lol
Ha ha! That works very well 🙂
Is it possible to get just the videos without the title logo at the beginning?
I recorded the footage from the screensaver so it has the logo on there already. If you want, I can try and edit the logo out.
Let me know and I’ll see what I can do.
THIS IS A FANTERSTIC SCREENSAVER LOL
It’s cool isn’t it!
How do I add this to windows 10? Downloaded it but have no idea how to put it into use!
1. Right-click on the file that you downloaded (beansholiday_screensaver1_win.zip)
2. Select ‘Extract All…’
3. Choose the folder where you want to save the file and click the ‘Extract’ button.
4. Go to the folder that you just extracted the files to and double-click on the file called ‘beansholiday_screensaver1_win.exe’.
5. A message will appear saying: Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device? Click ‘Yes’ if you are happy to install the screensaver.
6. You’ll then see the Mr. Bean’s Holiday Installer appear. Click the ‘Install’ button.
7. You should then get the option to open the screen saver control panel. Click Yes to configure the settings. You can then set the sound to mute if you prefer and change the wait time for when the screen saver appears.
Hope that helps!
this is the best possible quality on whole internet. how did you get it?
did you enhance it?
That’s good, I didn’t know it was the best quality out there! I didn’t enhance it, just recorded it from the screensaver while it was playing.